Govs. Rick Perry of Texas, Sam Brownback of Kansas and Terry Branstad of Iowa have been victims of the media's usual leaden sense of fun for their defense of the meat product the media delights in castigating as pink slime.
The Wall Street Journal: Sliming Pink Slime – The media gin up another phony controversy
- Judge rejects ABC News bid to throw out ‘pink slime’ lawsuit
- ABC News to Defend ‘Pink Slime’ Coverage Before South Dakota Jury
- Slime Defamation Suit May Stick Against ABC
- What if It Weren’t Called Pink Slime?
- The Great Media Debacle of 2012: Lean Finely Textured Beef One Year Later
- The Sliming of Pink Slime’s Creator
- BPI Ground Beef Gets Support From Food Safety Leaders
- Manipulated Public Opinion Trumps Real Science – Again
- Federal judge returns BPI suit against ABC to state court
- BPI: Moving Forward During Court Battle