Bryan Gruley and Elizabeth Campbell of Bloomberg BusinessWeek report how BPI—with its long history of leadership in food safety and processing—has been fighting unfounded attacks on LFTB to defend the company’s reputation, business and employees.
The Sliming of Pink Slime’s Creator
- Judge rejects ABC News bid to throw out ‘pink slime’ lawsuit
- ABC News to Defend ‘Pink Slime’ Coverage Before South Dakota Jury
- Slime Defamation Suit May Stick Against ABC
- What if It Weren’t Called Pink Slime?
- The Wall Street Journal: Sliming Pink Slime – The media gin up another phony controversy
- The Great Media Debacle of 2012: Lean Finely Textured Beef One Year Later
- BPI Ground Beef Gets Support From Food Safety Leaders
- Manipulated Public Opinion Trumps Real Science – Again
- Federal judge returns BPI suit against ABC to state court
- BPI: Moving Forward During Court Battle