As Beef Products Inc. was being “slimed” this week — from the blogosphere to network television — David M. Theno was feeling unusually helpless watching from Tampa where he was keynoting the 2012 Annual Beef Industry Safety Summit, along with Food Safety News publisher Bill Marler.
BPI Ground Beef Gets Support From Food Safety Leaders
- Judge rejects ABC News bid to throw out ‘pink slime’ lawsuit
- ABC News to Defend ‘Pink Slime’ Coverage Before South Dakota Jury
- Slime Defamation Suit May Stick Against ABC
- What if It Weren’t Called Pink Slime?
- The Wall Street Journal: Sliming Pink Slime – The media gin up another phony controversy
- The Great Media Debacle of 2012: Lean Finely Textured Beef One Year Later
- The Sliming of Pink Slime’s Creator
- Manipulated Public Opinion Trumps Real Science – Again
- Federal judge returns BPI suit against ABC to state court
- BPI: Moving Forward During Court Battle